
Phew, this whole pregnancy is tiring; well I should say looks exhausting. I have no idea how anyone can do something so amazing and with such style. Here is Sharon at 34 weeks and counting, and trust me, I do mean counting. However, to my surprise and Sharon’s astonishment, our doctors are telling us that we might be able to make it at the very least another couple of weeks before dos babies arrive. We are hoping to get into 36 weeks to help assure strong healthy babies, and by the look of things, all is going extremely well. During this week’s ultrasound the paleontologist (Sharon doesn't like it when I call him that because then it means that our babies are going to grow up to be dinosaurs) calculated our little girl at 3lbs 8 ounces and Mr. Big Man at 4 lbs 14 ounces. We are currently completing final arrangements around the house and having long talks with the 3 cats and dog about the major changes they will soon experience. For those that all following our blog outside of Richmond, the weather has been beautiful and although Sharon can not make it to the pumpkin patch this year or even hand out candy, she will be making super scary noises from our second story window and Millie will be sporting her swank squirrel outfit from petsmart.
This week my sixth period class threw me a surprise "baby daddy" shower. I was very touched by how excited they were-- part of me thinks that they just wanted a reason to have a party in class. We skyped Sharon ( Don't worry, I gave her ample warning!) so they could see her and say Hi. She was very embarrassed but happy at the same time.
More next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment